Leo Glodzik actually returned this car in this conditon to a 78 year old lady
Glodzik crushed the car - she didn't
3) Captain Bob Hughes of the WBPD. He was legally entitled to tows cars on one end and also had a licence to sell them on the back end. Hard to fathom this money making machine.
4) Former WB Mayor Tom Leighton. He obviously benefited from LAG Towing in that it was alleged he was receiving kickbacks. Nearly every deal he was involved in was shady. The list is long.
5) Pa State Police Commander James Degnan who as commander of the local PSP orchestrated a cover up for our current DA's DUI. Not only did he protect Salavantis... but the troopers were obviously given a gag order. How are we to trust those that cover up?
Car that Glodzik stole from Senta Boyer. I ended up paying for a new car for this lady who was stranded with two kids.
6) Stefanie Salavantis our DA. She knew about LAG Towing before she even began (I have e mail to prove it).. She is incompetent and was guilty of a DUI which was miraculously tossed. She tossed 40 plus DUI cases for no reason. She is an embarrassment to the job. She is also know to be a heavy drinker.
Corruption entwined (Salavantis and G Dessoye)
7) Sam Sanguedolce who is the Assistant DA. He too covered up for the Salavantis DUI and has (without merit) tossed DUI cases from his own firm (huge conflict of interest). He is known to be a monstrous drinker. He threw out every complaint made against Glodzik (from citizens).
8) Leo Glodzik of LAG Towing. I rate him down here because it was the older and wiser men that allowed him to steal (my estimate) 1,000 cars. He did not act alone.
Dessoye hid in a spider hole while WB chief.
Consequences: $85,000 at Kings so he can watch the co-eds as security Chief
9) The woman who fudged the forms for Glodzik. (Is this our current chief?)
10) President Judge Dick Hughes. He was going door to door with Salavantis 4 years ago. As a top republican he had to know about the DUI. If he did, he is guilty of a cover up. There is also no quality checks on Magistrates. The people should not have have to stand before drunks. Dick Hughes settled my dad's estate. The cost? $125,000 This is nuts.
TIMES LEADER: Leo A. Glodzik III to plead guilty to charges of mail fraud, filing false income tax return