WBTRUTH

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PROFILE: THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ANTI CORRUPTION BLOGGER IN PA HISTORY

3.5 MILLION VIEWS

1) I have a very high sense of justice which motivates me... especially with the defenseless.
2) I do not lie (Yes.. I use satire and sarcasm. It must be entertaining!).
3) I have the humility to retract a statement if in error.
4) I go to extraordinary lengths to prove my integrity to include (see below) taking a polygraph test to cement my credibility.
5) I get results. Two cops and a tow driver are off to prison. There will likely be more.
6) I survived the gauntlet of having people throw stones at me, swear at me, and worse. The results achieved serve as my vindication. These days I rarely ever receive a negative comment.

The "CARS FOR CASH" (LAG Towing; Leo Glodzik) represented my biggest undertaking and I provided a huge public service through the work I did. If not for me he would still be stealing cars.

WNEP TV Video Here.  I am interviewed via Skype.
Times Leader Article HERE
Citizens Voice Article HERE

Here is how "CARS FOR CASH" WORKED. WB Police manipulated paper trails to protect Leo Glodzik.


LEO GLODZIK DID NOT ACT ALONE. HE COULDN'T HAVE. JUSTICE WILL NOT BE REACHED UNTIL ALL OF THE FOLLOWING JOIN GLODZIK IN FEDERAL PRISON.

Former Mayor Thomas Leighton helped. He refused to help auto theft victims. He simply ignored them. Trustworthy sources have confided in me that he regularly received cash from Glodzik for looking the other way. Remember the the properties he tried to surreptitiously "gift" to Glodzik? There is "dirt" behind every shady deal. 
Former police chief Gerard Dessoye looked the other way and would not keep required records of tows. His secretary's husband was the Manager at LAG Towing. Dessoye was forced to resign recently from King's College ("trouser issues").
Former Police Chief Bob Hughes literally sold "LAG Towing" cars on consignment when he was a Captain. Imagine having the power to tow a car on one end and sell it on the back end! The conflict is staggering to consider. It is interesting to note that Leighton chose the very tainted Bob Hughes - the ultimate LAG Towing insider - as the WB police chief.
DA Stefanie Salavantis and ASST DA Sam Sanguedolce refused to prosecute Leo Glodzik for auto theft. I know because I submitted charges with (and on behalf) of Delores Gipson. Salavantis knew about Leo Glodzik before taking office. I have the e mails to prove this. When you consider all the cover ups for DUI's... these two are as culpable as any.
Wilkes-Barre cops How many cops does it take to cover up for an auto theft ring? Answer: All of them! Current WBPD Chief Tony George told me the going rate for bribes was $50 per car. Glodzik would "pony up" this money. Cops also took part in "debauchery parties" at LAG Towing location (strippers etc..). Neighbors reported that cop cars would remain parked for hours at LAG Towing. WB cops played the part of "Jack Booted Thugs" in protecting Glodzik (and thereby protecting Mayor Leighton and WBPD Chief Gerard Dessoye).
WBPD cop John Majikes illegally drove a LAG Towing truck for months on end. No consequences.
WBPD Cops Anthony and Ninotti took out loans at the credit union on cars they did not own. They were given jail time. 
The Manager of the credit union killed himself when the credit union scam was to be exposed. 
Sate Police Head James Degnan squashed the DUI of DA Salavantis which would have likely cost her the election.


INTERESTING 10 FACTS ABOUT LAG TOWING:
1) Why no restitution? Because the DA, MAYOR, CHIEF OF POLICE, and COPS covered for Glodzik and "buried" paper trails. 
2) Why not more of an outrage? Because victims had no place to take their complaint. They had no voice. It was cruel.
3) What started the investigation? I laid the bedrock. But it was only until a state trooper's father was victimized by LAG that law enforcement acted. It was only when someone within the "thin blue line" was affected that things began to move. Sickening.
4) Are cops concerned about the average citizen? Not in the least. The WBPD treated a stolen auto as a "civil matter" and put the onus on the victim to seek justice. This was a travesty because a "stolen car" clearly falls under the criminal code and police should have "protected and served" the victims.
5) WBPD Chief Gerard Dessoye failed to keep correct paperwork and/or proper procedures which pave the way for Glodzik.
6) A local paper reported Glodzik was treated foe drug use. Alcoholism and/or drug addiction/problem use is a major problem that needs addressing. Sanguedolce, Salavantis, Leighton. Mike Dessoye, Gerard Dessoye, Judge Hughes, Mayor Haggerty (Kingston) need evaluations and likely treatment.
7) Biggest Auto Theft Ring in Pa is what LAG Towing represents based on the rate cars were were stolen and research involving the largest theft rings in the state. Glodzik likely stole between 500 and 1,000 cars over 10 years.
8) Sam Sanguedolce has no business being part of a private practice along with his role as an Assistant DA. Major ethical breaches have occurred in that Sanguedolce's firm has received prejudicial treatment by having DUI's tossed out for no legally defensible reasons. A scam.
9) Have I been harassed? Absolutely. I was the only citizen EVER to be cited for trespassing behind the police station. There were also other "Mickey Mouse" charges brought against me. A sick lady named Cathy Bella was allegedly sending me crude and disgusting letters (about 25 times). Yet when I called to confront her... it was me who had harassment charges filed against me. 
10) DA Salavantis made the horrible mistake of appointing Mike Dessoye as head Luzerne County detective. This is in effect insulated brother Mike Dessoye (WBPD Chief) from the law. There exist so many corrupt hacks that an independent investigator is need to come in and "clean house." 


Below... Leo Glodzik stands in front of Senta Boyer's stolen car. I had pity on Ms. Boyer and her circumstance and bought her a new car (see below).


When I first exposed the story...










My Polygraph results I was compelled to take to avoid WB Cops calling me a liar:
Three of four cops who "shouted me down" when I asked for an incident report to document Glodzik's damage to my car. June 01, 2012...



This is truly one of the saddest criminal syndicates because it targeted the most vulnerable of populations - the poor. Each stolen vehicle represented an "economic death spiral" for those affected. These people were COMPLETELY shut out of the justice system as the DA and police and the Mayor and city council would not listen to the pleas. I felt so awful for some victims (like in January) that I personally used my own cash to put people in cars. If there was ever an example of "putting money where one's mouth is"... this is it.









Degenerate Dessoye (former WB Chief of police) 
"copping" a feel from the Luzerne County DA (Salavantis)
... very professional !!

No comments:

Post a Comment