WBTRUTH

Friday, July 5, 2013

Someone threatening to shoot me?


Dear readers

I ask for your help. Somebody knows who is sending me this trash. Please tell me who it is. Or call the State police at 697-2000. I will be sending them the originals.

Please look at the most recent mailing  (Letter # 2):

Letter # 2     No return address   Sent to “Marky Robbins”   Postmarked July 3   Rec'd July 5

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that a man with a rifle with brains in front of him is a veiled threat to “BLOW MY BRAINS OUT.”

Bottom right corner somebody typed: “So this is what my brain looks like…. I better shoot it,  its gone mad”

Bottom left corner it says:  “sauce” (may say “source”) by Eric Toffey the 570.com

570.com is a real web site

The frame dividers are different widths

I included what was on the back (beer distributors)

FYI… anonymous coward… you will have to kill me because I aint stopping.

Remember - my goal, and the goal of all activists is to save Wilkes-Barre from corruption. This includes restoring the WBPD to a fellowship where officers are promoted based on legitimate merits – not on how close one was LAG. Promotions have been based on protecting Dessoye and Leighton and not by any legitimate means. This must end.

Letter # 1 below     No return address   sent to “Marky Robbins”   Postmarked July 1     Received July 3
Contained info about a gay dating site. I am not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment