WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH? At what point do Andy Ostrowski and Karen Padavan Esposito (aka Kim Weigal on Facebook) pay their dues for prostituting the legal system as their own system of terror against people they don't like... and as a way to remain in denial regarding the drugs they ingest.
HONEST QUESTION: Who can sponsor and implement a law against this type of abuse?
Below is I have copied part of a motion leveled against the likes of President Judge Dick Hughes and others. Of note...
(1) See this LINK to review the horrible drug histories of Andy Ostrowski and Karen Padavan Esposito. It is shocking.
(2) This motion has all of the earmarks of a motion that Ostrowski would put together. The problem? Ostrowski has lost his license to practice law.
(3) Ostrowski and live-in sociopath (imo) Karen Padavan Esposito were recently evicted after being fingered for stealing many items.
(4) I spent about 8 days texting and talking to KAREN PADAVAN ESPOSITO (aka Kim Weigal on Facebook). I found her to be one of the most profoundly sick drug addicts I have ever encountered. She was not allowed to drive her own kids.
(5) Karen Padavan Esposito has bastardized the legal system to the extent that she has dragged her ex-husban to court approximately 80 to 100 times. She chronically asks Judges to recuse themselves and files bogus reports to the Disciplinary Board. THINK OF THE COSTS TO THE COUNTY SHE HAS INCURRED THROUGH HER DRUG HAZED ANTICS!
(6) She prostituted the legal system against a guy (a date) she invited to her home who was to come with a pizza. After passing out in the shower the "date" (the male) had concerns for the kids. Karen Esposito was confronted about drug use.
Her remedy? Days later she file criminal trespass charges (a felony) against her male date whom she invited over for pizza. Officer Duffy dropped charges after learning the truth.
I hope you all are asking the same queestions I am.
(A) How can a crazed drug addict so easily file felony charges against a completely innocent man?
(2) Why is it only a mere complaint with zero evidence (from a drug addict in this case) that can put an honest citizen in the throes of defending a felony charge?
(3) How can charges be filed against an innocent man based solely on the skewed accusations of a well known addict? ... without the accused being allowed getting a word in?
Such a scenario highlights the very biased situation where ALL the benefits accrue to the false accuser and the innocent party isn't even questioned. THIS IS SICK!!
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
OF LUZERNE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania : CASE NO: CP-40-CR-0002462-2014
Karen Padavan, :
MOTION FOR EXTRARDINARY RELIEF PURUANT TO RULE 704(B) IN THE NATURE OF A MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL OR, ALTERNATIVLEY, MISTRIAL, RECUSAL, AND A NEW TRIAL
AND NOW comes the Defendant, Karen Padavan, pursuant to Pa. R. Crim. P. 704(b), and, in support of her Motion for Extraordinary Relief, avers as follows:
1. On June 9, 2016, this Court, through Judge Joseph Augello...
Augello / Accused of double dipping. See HEREfound the Defendant guilty of 2 counts of driving under the influence, in violation of 75 Pa. C.S. §3802.
2. The Defendant submits that, not only was this verdict against the clear weight of the evidence, but, further, that it was influenced by serious judicial misconduct, to wit, that President Judge Richard Hughes, who the Defendant has reported in the past to the Judicial Conduct Board in connection with her ongoing domestic relations proceedings, unlawfully invaded the deliberations of Judge Augello, and influenced him to find the Defendant guilty in retaliation for her course of conduct in speaking out about and reporting misconduct of numerous judicial officials, including Judge Hughes, in connection with the handling of her affairs in the domestic relations courts of Luzerne County. (Blake v. US, 2013) RULE 2.4 External Influences on Judicial Conduct
3. Initially, a verdict under 75 PA. C.S. 3802 (d) (1)(iii) could not be had as a matter of law because the control substances at issue were medically prescribed.
Plaintiff attaches hereto a copy of the complaint of judicial misconduct that she has submitted to the Judicial Conduct Board, which outlines, and provides supporting evidence, for the factual statement that Judge Hughes, who had no jurisdiction at all in this case, was in the Chambers of Judge Augello the entire time of the deliberations of Judge Augello in this matter, and that it is indisputable that this was an improper, unlawful, and unconstitutional violation of the sanctity of the deliberation process
Chief Judge Richard Hughes
Judge Gelb / Ordered Padavan Esposito to NOT drive with her kids in the car.