Consider Luzerne county head detective Mike Dessoye (and others).
- He knew nothing of the head of parole (Elmy) selling crack?
- He knew nothing of the hundreds ov cars Leo Glodzik stole?
- He allowed his brother to protect a heroin house while cavorting with the head of the heroin house? The heroin honey.
- He sat there and watched as Salvantis's Dui was covered up?
- He only watched as magistrstes and officials abused alcohol (and whatever else)?
It is funny. Aren't detectives supposed to know things?
The Fbi I am told by many people cowers to this jerk. Sickening. Both Dessoyes deserve life sentences for all the crimes they did not report and covered up.
"REAL NEWSPAPERS" investigate the compromising of 3 critical parts of our system of justice. As it stands, these parts are completely contaminated.
(1) Salavantis hits pole while drinking and car is towed (before run against Musto Carroll)
(2) Sanguedolce is in car with her
(3) Janes Degnan of State Police as the head od locat State Police (Troop P) I hold responsible for the cover-up.
(4) The cover-up expands as the rank and file state policemen continue the gag order.
(5) President Judge Hughes was a big Republican advocate for Salavantis while lying to Jackie Musto Carroll
(6) HOW MUCH MONEY DID IT TAKE TO PULL THIS OFF?
IF DEGNAN WASN'T PAID... THEN WHY DID HE COVER IT UP?
IS THERE ANY CIRCUMSTANCE APPROPRIATE FOR A COVER-UP? NO!
DID (now) PRESIDENT JUDGE HUGHES (like Salavantis; a Republican) CONTRIBUTE TO A PAY OFF?
DID HE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF A BRIBE (PAY OFF) AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
IF HUGHES KNEW ANYTHING... IT IS A CRIME TO NOT REPORT A CRIME. HE SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITY.