WBTRUTH

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

KINGS MEGA LAWSUIT CONTACT INFO

Update:
Two attorneys and students from King's College have contacted me.
You must be part of the lawsuit to win money.
I have evidence that makes this an easily winnable case.
King's College is CLEARLY at fault/
Please contact me at KINGSMEGALAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM


IS THIS WHY DESSOYE RESIGNED?

See the picture above?
Reliable word has it that King's female students were at risk and harmed... with alcohol involved... and bad things ensued. 

King's was warned repeatedly by me about this degenerate. They were warned that student safety was at risk with Dessoye and they hired him anyway. Ryan (I refuse to call him Father) is as crooked as they come and has blood on his hands (not Christ's blood). He has been joined at the hip with the corrupt Thomas Leighton for years. Do NOT trust him.

It is time he pays up!!

If anyone was treated with disrespect (to include sexual harassment or worse) please contact me.

Victims and Civil Lawsuit attorneys must contact me at E mail I set up for this situation.

Ready-made $10 Million (plus) Lawsuit. I have all you need for a successful suit.

Contact me at KINGSMEGALAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM

You will be held in strict confidence. King's students, you don't know me but I have been the public's leading anti-corruption advocate for years. Officials contact me before the papers because they trust me more.

I have
... brought LAG Towing to its knees
... I have paid for funerals of young victims
... I have put heat in homes in the winter
... I have paid medical expenses for people
... I have bought car theft victims new cars
... I have saved homes from foreclosure

Haver I profited at all? Not a single penny.

... AND I CAN CERTAINLY HELP YOU !! 
DO NOT BE SHY.

You have nothing to lose... except $ millions if you stay quiet.





No comments:

Post a Comment