WBTRUTH

Sunday, September 7, 2014

A LOCAL CHURCH'S VEILED BIGOTRY?

I HATE TO GIVE THEM ANY PUBLICITY...
BUT SINCE THE TIMES LEADER COVERED THEM HERE
The Restored Church (of veiled bigotry)
Real nice love story chosen as sermon! Solomon was a polygamist.

Song of Songs   6:8   (referring to Solomon) "Even among sixty queens (wives) and eighty concubines and countless young women, I would still choose my (you) my dove, my perfect one”

What is a CONCUBINE?  A concubine is a female who voluntarily enslaves and sells herself to a man primarily for his sexual pleasure. Basically she is a full time prostitute.


Can you imagine telling your wife: “Sweetie, besides my other wives, female sex slaves, and countless young women who I have fornicated – you darling… you are the one!”

Anyone that goes to church to learn about sex with their spouse doesn’t need church – they need therapy.

Of course, this whole series is nothing but a veiled attack on gays.

My offer still stands to this church:  Show me one part of the bible that speaks about homosexuality as an orientation and I will contribute $1,000 to the church.  Being gay was only recognized as an orientation 150 years ago.

Please see extensive research that I, as a “straight ally” to gay rights, have put together…   See web site "LGBT and Scripture" HERE


From Pope Francis:
1.    "If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?" -- Interview aboard the Papal Plane after World Youth Day in Brazil.


2. "A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality. I replied with another question: "Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?" We must always consider the person. -- Interview with Jesuit Catholic journals around the world.





                 My goal weight to get back to

About me
Masters of Divinity  Liberty Univ (Current)
MBA Lehigh Univ   Valedictorian
CMA Certified Management Accountant
CFM Certified Financial Manager
BA  Economics Wake Forest Univ
Wyo Seminary Cum Laude;  Two sport captain/MVP
District Champion  Tennis
Leadership Wilkes-Barre 1997
Senior Financial Analyst  Fortune 200 Company
Business Analyst for IPO Incubator 
10th grade Teacher and Coach
Teacher of Org Beh & Devt Lehigh Univ
Owner of multiple buinesses

No comments:

Post a Comment