WBTRUTH

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HEY IRS... YOU LOOKING FOR THESE FROM LAG TOWING?


I hope the information below proves useful to the IRS in their investigation into the corrupt "LAG Towing" and the many corrupt officials that helped make it happen. Below I have listed revenues collected by LAG for demolition work. $702,000   I claim that this is merely some of the revenues LAG collected... I do not claim that this all of the revenues collected

Why 2 columns?  Because I decided to experiment. I wanted to see if the WB Right-to-know from would match the actual numbers I had been previously given. Not surprisingly... the Right-to-know total was $345,000 short. TIMES LEADER LINK TO IRS PROBE HERE

Right-to-know in Wilkes-Barre:  Another corrupt link in the WB chain racketeering enterprise led by Leighton and Dessoye.

(1st set of numbers match; 2nd set don't)



No comments:

Post a Comment