WBTRUTH

Sunday, September 7, 2014

I HATE TO GIVE THEM ANY PUBLICITY... BUT THE TIMES LEADER COVERED THEM



Real nice love story!   Solomon was a polygamist.

Song of Songs   6:8  "(referring to Solomon) Even among sixty queens (wives) and eighty concubines and countless young women, I would still choose my (you) my dove, my perfect one”

What is a CONCUBINE?  A concubine is a female who voluntarily enslaves and sells herself to a man primarily for his sexual pleasure. Basically she is a full time prostitute.


Can you imagine telling your wife: “Sweetie, besides my other wives, female sex slaves, and countless young women who I have fornicated – you darling… you are the one!”

Anyone that goes to church to learn about sex with their spouse doesn’t need church – they need therapy.

Of course, this whole series is nothing but a veiled attack on gays.

My offer still stands to this church:  Show me one part of the bible that speaks about homosexuality as an orientation and I will contribute $1,000 to the church.  Being gay was only recognized as an orientation 150 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment