- Was a bookie in college
- Ran a Ponzi scheme that ripped off some local investigators
- Owed massive taxes on his home (becoming Judge) and used the flood as an excuse.
IS THERE SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT?
I THINK WE HAVE ISSUES HERE.
The very questionable Judge Vough
Then Einstein Hughes (President Judge) has the guy with cash troubles in the "cash" (Judicial) business of foreclosing on homes which is closely aligned with his his tax collecting friend John Rogers (same firm as 1st Asst DA Sanguedolce) who:
- is under investigation
- Unethically interviewed Asst DA candidates as a private attorney
- Had his firms' clients appear in front of the Asst DA's (and the poisoned DA itself).
... ALL WITH NO DISCLOSURE !!!
SO WE SEE HERE A HISTORY OF
- COVER UPS
- BACK TAXES
- Conflicts of interest
-Illegal hiring Practices
JUDGES / DA / PRIVATE ATTORNEYS
I know who reads this.
FBI / Peter Smith / Judiciary Board / AG / DOJ
CAN YOU PLEASE GET ON THIS?
WNEP LINK HERE POWELL AND KIDS FOR CASH
Jailed Thousands of kids... but don't tell the Times Leader that...
they will print a puff article for him in a blink (and cash)
(ie; the TL just happened to "bump into" Mericle employees doing charity work near the river. This was an actual story. Disgusting)
"CAPTAIN COVER-UP" of the PSP
WHEN IS HE CHARGED?
Captain James Degnan - local State Police; Troop P in Wyoming
As Captain, he responsible for the cover-up of Salavantis DUI
SAM SANGUEDOLCE 1st Assstamt DA
(1) Spent more time w/ Judge Civiarella than any attorney
(2) Also part of the DUI Cover Up of Salavantis with State Police.
(3) He knew his private law firm was unethically interviewing several ASST DA candidates who are in the court house.
(4) He continues the conflict of working for a defense firm and the DA office.
(5) He and DA Salavantis tossed more than 30 DUI's
(6) He is reported to be an alcoholic or heavy drinker
THE ICONIC PICTURE
Olszewski visited Judges in Florida