WBTRUTH

Friday, December 25, 2015

R.I.P. SCOTT CHOPICK

Funeral services will be held 3 p.m. Saturday in Cross Creek Community Church, 370 Carverton Road, Trucksville (next to Back Mountain Harvest Assembly)...

Friends may call 1 - 3 PM





with his pastor, Dave Martin, officiating. Friends may call 1 p.m. to service at the church. Private interment will be held at a future date in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Carverton.



                         KINGSTON  ("Old School" Family Business)
Scott was "old school." Strong silent type with a real dry sense of humor. Great kids. Great wife. great church. This is a stunner. 
 He was guy that I could say anything to knowing he was safe. I always felt comfortable around him and the store. Just good people.
    Scott had a dry sense of humor that made him funny. He joked that there weren't women in the store because "they fussed and caused trouble." This makes Scott the wisest man since Solomon. Ask Pastor Dave - it's biblical.
   I am honored to know him. This disease shows no mercy. He is in heaven. He is a VIP.

December 25, 2015
Offered me his loving friendship at a time in my life when it was greatly needed. Thank you Brother.
December 25, 2015
Heartfelt condolences to the entire family. Losing a son, spouse or father at such a young age is unimaginable. I am so sorry.
December 25, 2015
We are so very sorry to hear of Scott's passing. Our deepest condolences.
December 25, 2015
Truly sorry for your loss.

December 25, 2015
Deepest sympathy to your family.

Anastasia Marie Morgan
December 25, 2015
Scott was always so helpful and nice. He was someone my son C.J. Coolbaugh respected and learned so much from. He spent a lot of time over the summer teaching my son " how the computer world works" He was a very intelligent, patient man. He will be missed. I am so sorry for your loss. We will pray for your comfort at this difficult time. Our family feels blessed for knowing Scott and all the things he has taught us through the years. He was our go to guy also for many many years. You know he would never direct you wrong. RIP Scott. Coolbaugh/Andrade Family
December 25, 2015
My deepest sympathy to the family. May the God of all comfort give you comfort in this difficult time.
December 25, 2015
I was shocked to read about SCOTT he was always willing to help he knew lots of stuff about computer it's going to feel odd going to the shop and not seeing him I would stop by at times just to say Hi to Him he always work on my computer he will be miss a lot and he was a awesome friend God Bless you all RIP my friend and Brother
December 25, 2015
Pam, iam am so sorry for the loss of your best friend, your husband, I know the loss you are feeling. If I can do anything for you please let me know. May God guide you & your sons threw this pain and hurt, and give you all the strength you need to get threw it. RIP SCOTT YOU NOW HAVE YOUR WINGS WATCH OVER YOUR WIFE AND SONS.
December 25, 2015
We were shocked to read of Scott's death. He was a member of our Cross Creek family. Please accept our sincere condolences. We will keep you all in our prayers.
December 25, 2015
Im very sorry for your loss.
December 25, 2015
Scott was "old school." Strong silent type with a real dry sense of humor that made him funny. He was guy that I could say anything to knowing he was safe. I always felt comfortable around him and the store. Just good people. I am honored to know him. This disease shows no mercy. He is in heaven. He is a VIP.
December 25, 2015
I am so sad to hear of Scott's passing. He recently helped me with a computer virus. He was so patient and kind. Took care of my anxiety right away. He will be surely missed. I pray you feel Gods presence at this time. He will keep you close as He wraps His loving arms around you and to let you know He is taking care of Scott now. Godspeed!
December 24, 2015
I was shocked and so sad to hear about Scott.....he was my "Go To Guy" at the shop and I will really miss him!
My sincere condolences to his entire family. Sherri Robin
R. I. P. Scott.
December 24, 2015
We are so sorry for your loss. Scott will be missed he was such a nice person to us. We pray that Scott has found peace and that you will be blessed with a joyous New Year.
December 24, 2015
I am sorry for your loss. I went to Dallas with Scott. I will miss stopping at the store and talking to him about omputers.



No comments:

Post a Comment