WBTRUTH

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hate crimes by way of postal onslaught

To Federal authorities and other interested parties (via the Hate Crime Act of October 28, 2009 signed by President Obama):

Please read the letters I received below. These letters contain elements of stalking, miscdemeanor lewd communication, terroristic threats, four counts of harassment, and ultimately lying to police authorities (which I can prove). But Hunsinger won't help me because he made a deal with the dirty WB cops. 






















These letters also represent hate crimes. Also called bias crimes. There are repeated slurs against gays. Hate crimes encompass slurs such as these (sexual orientation - whether real or or perceived). I am not gay.




















Charges filed? Yes. Against me!   In yet another bastardization of justice... I confronted the lady behind the mailings. After only 2 minutes and 35 seconds of speaking to her... certain cops swooped in and filed charges against me. The charges from report # 1 and report # 2 were changed. They are charging me with Misdemeanor harassment charges.

This is just pathetically motivated  comeuppance for the anti-corruption work I did regarding LAG Towing, bribe cars, Dessoye's addictions, protecting a drug house, and kickbacks and other bribes. 


After researching “hate crimes” on the internet, I have come to believe that it is one of the best laws passed. It is an “anti-bullying” law for everyone. It is naïve to think that bullying ends at that playground.

These laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's protected characteristics of racereligionethnicitynationalitygendersexual orientationgender identity, and disability. The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)/FBI, as well as campus security authorities, are required to collect and publish hate crime statistics.



On October 28, 2009 President Obama signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, attached to the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, which expanded existing United States federal hate crime law to apply to crimes motivated by a victim's actual or perceived gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability, and dropped the prerequisite that the victim be engaging in a federally protected activity.



I am not gay. But it is apparent in these letters that the sender perceives that I am gay which is the determining factor.

To those officials receiving this on Monday. I ask that we keep things simple. (The DA blew this off)
1) Did you take an oath? Please honor it
2) Are you paid? Please serve in a way that has you worthy of your pay.
3) If a close relative received what I received - How would you respond? I ask for nothing more
4) Please look at the evidence and not tainted voices of disreputable people. Be fair.
5) Don't ignore me.
6) Don't corruptly align with others.


My defense to these threats and taunts is this: Since becoming involved in "anti-corruption" 2 1/2 years ago... I have paid more to victims and the disadvantaged and those that need it than I have spent for myself. More for them than for me. Since my family is attacked in the letters... I will say that my relationship with all family members is near perfect. I see my children 5 - 7 times per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment