ADDENDUM TO STORY BELOW: I AM BEING FLOODED WITH MESSAGES OFOUTRAGE! MANY PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW THE SIMPLE FACTS TO THIS STORY.
THERE IS A CALL TO MAKE THIS A NATIONAL STORY.
WHO TREATS THEIR ELDERLY LIKE THIS?
LOOK HOW FAR CORRUPTION HAS TAKEN US!!
NOTHING WAS DONE FOR THIS LADY (except private citizens).
... who wants to carry the ball? THIS IS ATROCIOUS
The sad and simple story: See News article HERE. See pic of car below.
> 82 year old Natalie Aleo had her car stolen. It was found by a Plymouth police officer in perfect condition.
> In between that point (when LAG towed it) and Natalie got her crinkled car back - LAG demolished the car.
> LAG towed the car (the one you see below) to Natalie Aleo's house. She then had to pay to have it towed to a junk yard.
1) AMERICA'S CHOICE CAR LOT on Blackman St. They offered a free car cor Natalie Aleo. Natalie wouldn't accept the offer (pride sort of thing).
2) PRIVATE CITIZENS - Citizens asked Natalie what she would accept. She would accept a Price Chopper gift card. She was presented one worth $300.
LEIGHTON = Would not lift a finger to help her.
DESSOYE and WB POLICE Given that a Plymouth cop said the car was in fine condition... why didn't the cops charge Glodzik with destroying property?
- NATALIE ALEO was also initially being charged with storage fees despite provision in contract that crime victims not be charged.
- Then Glodzik lied and said it was engine problems.
- Then Glodzik just dumped her krinkled car at her house.
- Do Dessoye/Police expect an 82 year old lady (with only a krinkled car) to file charges herself at the station?
DA The DA was reading this in the papers like everyone else. What, pray tell, is the DA's function if not to protect old ladies whose cars were smashed to smitherines?
Why has the DA time and time and time again overlooked crimes involving cops, Leighton, Glodzik, and Dessoye?
What part of a cop driving LAG's Mercedes not a bribe? What part of John Majikes using LAG tags for years on a LAG truck also not an infraction and a bribe? RECALL: LAG'S BUSINESS is 100 % LINKED TO COPS CALLING IN TOWS.
BILL BARRETT Refused a collection bucket to be passed around at city council
CITY COUNCIL Typical reaction: helpless, hapless, stone faces
CITY HALL McCormick, Ryan, Barrouk, McLaughlin, K Kane, Vinsko, Henry... provided nothing!
Outside of hard drug users, the seriously mentally ill, or the Nazis... I have never seen a group of people so morally bereft in my life. It is little wonder the credit union manager took his own life. How much can one put up with?