WBTRUTH

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Is protecting Leighton, Dessoye, and Glodzik worth prison time?

I have mapped out a "likely scenario," a "best guess" as to how (part) of the organized crime is being played out. UNDER RICO most of the blame should fall upon 
- Dessoye ("The only records I have are in the juke box")
- Leighton (:I have begun an imaginary investigation against LAG. Does that count? How dare you challnge my integrity")

They authorized all of what you see below then looked the other way. They did not do this for free. Anybody who assisted the corruption is guilty. If I were you I would run to the front of line and talk.
Think about it... is protecting Leighton, Dessoye, and Glodzik worth prison time?

You are potentially sacrificing you freedom for people you don't even respect!

How hard is it to do the right thing?



No comments:

Post a Comment