WBTRUTH

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Terrie Morgan Besecker - Retire you paid crony

GOOD LUCK WILKES-BARRE... LET THE FREE FALL BEGIN


                                                MAYOR TONY GEORGE                                       CORRUPTION PUPPET
   

George: "I did support Mark Civiarella for what he did for CTS. When kids came to him he said that if you violate what he says... you are guilty in front of him and that's exactly what he did. I have no problems with him... and the school and made it a safe environment for the other kids in the school."
===============================================================



Terrie Morgan Besecker -
 Citizens Voice   Thanks to you printing the lies that Salavantis gave you regarding the dismissed DUI's we now have the most corrupt DA imaginable elected again. The DA that allows three horses starve to death and sits and stares at the13 unsolved murders. You were once a great reporter. You now suck. That story wasn't close to the truth. You knew how to do proper research on the "non legality" of "police write-ups" and you chose NOT to do the research (that you have done your entire career). YOU ARE A SELL OUT. In fact, you were so far from the truth that many people suggest that you or the paper were on the take. Please leave the profession so you don't do more harm. Do it now. Good riddance. Your credibility is completely gone.


Mark I'm sorry you were disappointed by the story. I spent a great deal of time investigating it and the information as I reported it was accurate. If the data proved what Vito initially told me it would have been a much more explosive story. I have ethical obligations. I have to have rock solid proof of corruption (MY NOTE: NO ONE ASKED YOU TO USE THAT WORD) before I put that allegation in print, and it simply was not there. You, as a blogger, can say whatever you want. I need facts to back up what I print. The facts were those cases were dismissed because the officers did not show up. Was there more to that - like were they pressured not to show? That's certainly possible, but I spoke to every one of them, and none of them said that. Again, I'm sorry you were disappointed, but to suggest I was on the take is way out of line. (MY NOTE: LET'S SAY SALAVANTIS SAID SHE HAD TO RECEIVE WORD FROM THE AG FOR EACH CASE... AND YOU KNEW THIS WASN'T TRUE. WOULD YOU LOOK FOR THEM? NO, WELL THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR THE "WRITE UP" MEETINGS. THEY ARE PURE (NON LEGAL) NONSENSE. WHY THEN DID YOU WASTE TIME TRACKING DOWN THE COPS. THIS IS IS SO RIDICULOUS THAT I CAN ONLY QUESTION YOUR INTEGRITY... OR ARE YOU SIMPLY THAT STUPID?)

It is still NOT a legal reason to toss the case!! She is the highest law enforcement authority and only she decides what gets tossed. Are you telling me the cop who filed twice had no interest in the case? These were unofficial meetings. I and others hold you directly responsible for doing grave harm to our county. Salavantis now feels invincible thanks to you and the legal community elected her for favors and NOT expertise. The corruption will escalate rapidly. Reporters and papers are important watchdogs. You sold out, Terrie. No other way to put it. Complete malpractice.


I don't want to get into a pissing match, but I have to point out - the story noted that this was an unofficial meeting and that she could have gone through with the charges - I quoted Vito criticizing her on that. As for the cop who refiled twice, It took me three weeks to track him down, but I finally did speak to him directly. He refiled the case after the a cop who left the borough didn't show for write up - then he got tied up and couldn't make the second write up and it got dismissed. I asked him point blank if he thought that woman got a pass because of knowing people, and he said no. If you disagree with how I reported it, I can accept that. But don't make unsupported allegations that I"m "on that take." I've been in this business for 26 years and have an impeccable reputation - despite your slanderous post about me on wbtruth. (No it is not slanderous to make the accurate statement that people wonder who is on the take)


I don't want to get into a pissing match, but I have to point out - the story noted that this was an unofficial meeting and that she could have gone through with the charges - I quoted Vito criticizing her on that. As for the cop who refiled twice, It took me three weeks to track him down, but I finally did speak to him directly. He refiled the case after the a cop who left the borough didn't show for write up - then he got tied up and couldn't make the second write up and it got dismissed. I asked him point blank if he thought that woman got a pass because of knowing people, and he said no. If you disagree with how I reported it, I can accept that. But don't make unsupported allegations that I"m "on that take." I've been in this business for 26 years and have an impeccable reputation - despite your slanderous post about me on wbtruth.

You know and I know that newspapers don't do investigative reporting anymore. Why?
Because of ad revenue or favors or whatever. Bill O'Boyle acts a paid Leighton servant. You may have been pressured... but you gave the clear impression to the general public that it was "right" to toss these DUIs and that is bullshit. There were 189 dismissed cases. Did you look at those? I maintain that you letting Salavantis off the hook is a key inflection point in corruption that I am not we will ever recover. Luzerne County is a bribe-fest. I will not retract a word from my blog because something made you write that story of character for you... and I am calling you on whatever that is. Salavantis let 3 horses starve to death for Christ Sakes!!  I also have uncovered a pile of corruption... and I dont even get paid
Chat Conversation End







No comments:

Post a Comment