Friday, January 31, 2014

STOP FIXING CASES NOW!!

KIDS FOR CASH WAS BUT A DRIP... NOW COMES THE FLOOD

1) Somebody threatened Lou Jasikoff (editor Independent Gazette) for writing the excellent story on "Custody for Cash." To this I respond: threaten at your own peril, buddy. We have 3 or 4 heavyweight blogs that aren't just read by "common folk" - but by people in elected positions, top businessmen, and law enforcement. All the way to Harrisburg. In the internet world you might as well hurl jello at us. Secrets and corruption are reported at warped speed. We are so nimble we can get stories out in minutes.

Good luck with that threat of yours.

http://wilkesbarrescrantonig.com/2014/01/27/custody-cash-plea-help-place-else-turn/

2) Bill Barrett  WB City Council president
 
       Apparently Bill thought it was OK to allow a false police report be filed when a driver (who wasn't supposed to be driving the car) got in an accident. Frank Sorick is right -  RESIGN! A former police chief stamping approval on a fake police report! NUTS!

3) Bill Barrett (as police chief) and Marty Kane fixed a DUI case for someone. How do I know? Because the person who told me was the one who had her/his case fixed. What if this person killed someone the next day?

4) Marty Kane    It is common knowledge that this impaired Magistrate fixed the DUI case for his son.

5) Marty Kane    Fixed my selective enforement case (14th Amendment) by literally telling me that if I want to make a Constitutional argument than I will need a lawyer. Say what? Is that the alcohol talking?

6) The Forty Fort police (Chief Huntington or Stone) were clearly given instructions by the WB Police on a recent case of mine. They refused to take a criminal complaint from me. After 6 days - and no interview of me - Stone told me I was retaliating (A dual PFA case). He said this despite me never seeing the creepy letter sender (my complaint) in my life. Huntington then defended his actions with more lies and offers of "dead end" justice. 

Our rookie Mayor defends him because they have been chums for some time. New Mayor Andy Tuzinski didn't look into a single detail of my case... he just gave blanket approval to our dunderhead Chief. That seems fair. I felt heard.

AND WE WONDER IF THERE IS CASE FIXING!!!