In honor of the highest paid (per hour) county employee
... a Dr. Seuss rhyme
- $40,000 for 2 hrs per week
- = $ 400 / hr annualized
- ... never seen, spotted, or quoted anywhere. A ghost.
- I do not like to go to work
- As Controller or as clerkI do not like creditsI do not like debitsI do not like numbers at workDon't you cross me you jerk!
- Can't you see? Can't you see?Wegman's is the place for me.What-oh-what is an intangible asset?Oh just give me my grocery basket!A note on my work door will sufficeDo not bother to knock once or thriceMy car is gone and so am IHave you heard the specials on pumpkin pie?
- I can find my husband at Katana'sHe gets no action at Benni Hanna'sWhat's that there... a new time clock?See King Tommy! He's one to talk!Destroy that clock! Today! Today!Today I say!Without delay!