WBTRUTH

Sunday, October 11, 2015

CHARLOTTE RAUP "RATS" OUT THE COPS

Is Charlotte Raup as supportive 
of the police as she professes?

Or is there a passive-aggressive side that looks like something different? You all have seen this license plate below and the Dodge Ram truck. TRUST HER AT YOUR PERIL.

courtesy Times leader

DO YOU KNOW THE REAL STORY BEHIND IT?

How did I know to take a picture of the license plate below? 

Because Charlotte Raup fed me ALL of the information. She told me of the "repair towing" at the bottom of the plate and the license number itself. She told me RT stands for "repair towing." She told me who the truck belonged to and that this officer was not to park in the police garage.


courtesy Citizens Voice

She told me to keep it top secret because she did not want to "rat out" the police whom she professed to love. 

There comes a time when the truth needs to come out. I was cited for trespassing and had 2 court hearings (dropped).

How controlling is she?
She makes Hitler look laid back

This woman is "dripping with issues."

License plate of "Loaner car" from LAG TOWING (below)


The Dodge Ram

Which allegedly led to "Credit Union" Gate...


NOTE: My statements regarding the license plate are factual and true. I am "polygraph ready" if I am made out to be a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment