WBTRUTH

Friday, October 9, 2015

From animal advocate: DA Salavantis claims she cares about animals.... She is a JOKE!!!!

THREE HORSES STARVED. 

HEAD OF ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUP SAID SHE WAS 
THREATENED BY SALAVANTIS IF SHE SUPPORTED VITO DELUCA. SINCE I AM NOT PART OF THE GROUP... I CAN INDEPENDENTLY TELL YOU IT IS "TRACEY'S HOPE." THIS NARRATIVE HAPPENED THIS YEAR. 

       As you know I am part of an Animal Rights Group. But I am writing this today as a Luzerne County Resident who has seen it all regarding Animal Abuse and related issues AND our present District Attorney, Stefanie Salavantis. Some of you might remember a story concerning the starvation of 3 horses in Butler Township, PA back at the beginning of 2015. When I became aware of the situation the first horse had already died from starvation and the remaining 2 were in pretty bad shape. Shortly after the second horse died. 

That horse was autopsied and the cause of death was determined to be "starvation" ... The horses owner, Edward Balliet, was cited with one count of animal cruelty and a "small" fine. However, the third horse still remained. I made "numerous" attempts to get the third horse removed from his owners hands. We even went as far as to find a specialized rescue to care for the horse. 

The SPCA's Humane Officer REFUSED. I then made "numerous" attempts to reach the Luzerne County District Attorney, Stefanie Salavantis for a meeting so she could at least "hear me out" ... I made 12 calls, sent 3 letters, and numerous emails over a course of several weeks. 

In addition, my Attorney Paul Kelly also called for a meeting. DA SALAVANTIS NEVER RESPONDED!!!! The third horse finally died. 2 weeks later Salavantis called my attorney for a meeting which to me was nothing but "Damage Control" as the horses were all DEAD!!!!! At that meeting I was told that as the CEO of a non profit organization 

I could not campaign for any political candidate, as the previous week I had posted something on our organizations facebook page regarding a new District Attorney. (i believe that was the sole purpose of this meeting) So as an individual today, I am asking that you vote for VITO DELUCA for Luzerne County DA. We can work with him to prosecute animal abusers to the full extent of the law and NOT leave animals with their ABUSERS!!!! And at the very least "he will hear us out and not blow us off because THEY ARE JUST ANIMALS" DA Salavantis claims she cares about animals.... She is a JOKE!!!! 



Those horses met a horrifc fate at HER HANDS! I have never been involved in politics before... to be honest I never cared and thought that "politicians were all alike" .... BUT THEY ARE NOT!! And I learned a very hard lesson! Please vote this woman (Stefanie Salavantis) OUT OF OUR DIISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE!!!!! She has never tried a case!!! She has crushed DUI's simply because "she knew the offenders" 

And I believe she let those horses stay where they were because she KNEW their owners (as his family was politically connected) This can be verified on Investigative Reporter, Mark M. Robbins Facebook Page!!!!! PLEASE VOTE VITO IN AND SALAVANTIS OUT!!!! OUT!!!! OUT!!!! 

Here is the link to Mark Robbins page (WB Truth) regarding this story


No comments:

Post a Comment