Saturday, October 10, 2015
TONY GEORGE, RESPECTFULLY, SIR, 20 REASONS TO RETIRE GRACEFULLY
I like Tony George. Always had nice words with him. I just don't think he should be Mayor.
I can give 20 reasons. He has all but said he is not ready to be Mayor thru his own statements and letters to the editor and through other paraphrased statemements. My opinions are as follows:
1) He told a radio personality that he gts confused and sometimes has to call former Mayor McGroarty.
2) He said he need help with paperwork. He will "make sure" he doesn't do it alone.
3) His campaign errors indicate his sloppiness. Is it it an intentional error to fill out campaign work from memory? Or is it slipshod work?
4) He has said he will farm out financial work to the colleges if need be.
5) He claims that being Mayor needs to be a team effort indicating he may not be able to handle the load.
6) He has virtually no online skills which will likely absorb another employee and that expense.
7) The Time Leader editorial staff, frustrated at the lack of disclosure regarding campaign errors on the part of Tony George, said, "If the people central to your campaign don’t
grasp that, Mr. George, get new people. If you don’t
grasp it, politely and swiftly remove yourself from the
THIS IS A SET UP FOR HUGE EXPENSES IN REGARDS TO ATTORNEYS, ACCOUNTANTS, AND WHATEVER LEGAL TROUBLE MAY FOLLOW.
MORE RED FLAGS
8) He recently dodged an online public forum (Monday at 7pm) which Frank Sorick accepted. It is alarming when a former police chief dodges a public forum about crime.
9) He said he left as police chief in 2007 because it was too stressful.
10) When he ran for Mayor in 2007 and he withdrew his nomination because he did not have enough energy.
MORE GRAVE CONCERNS
11) THIS JOB IS A GOLD MINE for Tony George?
$50,000 current pension
Pension from Security at Votech
Another Pension as Mayor
Face it, folks, this is nothing but a money grab!
12) NEPOTISM He already has a son and wife in the Wilkes-Barre Schoolm District. Can he truly be a public servant while his family pulls in $250,000? I say no way.
13) Crooked connections
I heard a quote from the Nepotism King of the Nation (whose lackey was just caught sending illegal campaign e mails)... Louis Elmy. Elmy said, "I will get you elected if you get me elected."
14) Tony George just received an "Ocober surprise" in the form of a gift from DA Salavantis who dropped campaign charges against George... this came a few days after his opponent, Frank Sorick, filed a complaint against Salavantis.
15) Tony George has been "friending" President Ryan of King's College... the same man who put the students' security in the hands of Gerard Dessoye... the drug house protector and aider/abettor to the LAG Towing Criminal Enterprise.
16) Word has it that George is receiving money from the same old monied hacks that have appeared before. I will wait for the campaign reports.
17) He broke a promise to Frank Sorick when Tony George hosted a "Pay to Play" $250 per plate dinner.
18) By hosting a "Pay to Play" dinner Tony George has likely gave a contracts to:
a) Contractors that are not best suited
b) Contractors who will likely be allowed to price gouge unwitting citizens.
19) Tony George hired George Brown's campaign manager. George Brown was his Primary opponent. This was a bizarre move. Tomy Geoege then sent a "Pay to Play" invitation to George Brown's mom!! How disrespectful.
20) It is not surprising that Tony George received a favor from DA Salavantis. Apparently he had already has received one. You see, Tony George apparently filled his vehicle as part of Gas Gate without filling out that pesky paperwork! (from Council meeting)
Tomorrow I will focus on the many city scandals and how it was the citizen activists that came to the aid of victims... and not Tony George. He was a no show.
First Posted: 11:25 pm - May 12th, 2015 - Views