WBTRUTH

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

DA TOSSES MAN'S THIRD DUI... OCCURRENCE 3 MONTHS AFTER KEVIN MILLER DEATH

PINNED INTRODUCTION(BLOG POST STARTS BELOW) I know for myself that by being an activist and helping buy cars for victims of LAG Towing and helping pay for 3 funerals and assisting with victims' medical bills and even paying taxes to preserve homes

... and performing more risky tasks such as exposing the criminal empire of LAG Towing and "flipping the dominos" to start the loaner car/credit union scandal and dogging corrupt officials

... I have been
- selectively targeted by police and the DA
- denied my rights to file charges (FF Police, WB Police, and repeatedly by the DA)
- set up by Dessoye's police (using a severely mentally ill person to press charges)
- called to court 9 times from corrupt officials
- threatened with 90 days in jail by a Judge  working with the DA (for a summary offense)

 I am working on my second Masters (MBA in 1996... now Religious leadership/social transformation). It is because of the work I have done that I was accepted at a top tier university. Most people don't realize there is more to Christianity than memorizing verses. I encourage you to listen as I have "walked the walk" more than anyone in this county. Right down the middle.



MAN'S THIRD DUI... Tossed by DA


It is critical to point out that informed sources claim that at least one member of the "DA/DUI" team is anything but a social drinker. People with these active issues should not be handling DUI's (and should be made to seek help).

LOOK AT ALL THE CHARGES TOSSED!!

SECOND DUI REFERENCED HERE (FROM AFFIDAVIT)




FIRST  DUI  INCIDENT  HERE



(Click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment