WBTRUTH

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Salute to the silent heroes

Almost 80,000 views in about 6 months.  Thank You!!

Happy New Year's and best wishes
to the W-B officers, both inside and outside of court,
who treated your positions with the reverence they deserve.




Within an obscenely difficult city and police culture,
you did your best to stand out from the rest.




You are the "one of the crabs" who actually
made it out of the bucket of corruption. The rest have
been pulled in. "Right makes might" and you will prevail.




You let your moral compass do the talking.
I appreciate your integrity.




Unfortunately I can't name the "silent heroes" due to my criticism of your bosses. Naming you would probably do harm. I don't want to harm "our best." You know who you are!

Know this... if I had any interface with you and had not been called out in my blog - you are one of the good ones.

Have faith. Be patient.
The way it is now is not the way it is going to be.
You will be richly rewarded.






No comments:

Post a Comment