RETURN TO HOME PAGE CLICK HERE
(1) Click HERE - Secrets, family break ups, "naked cuddle puddles" If your mind heads into a "curious and erotic direction" - Cancel this thought!! Do NOT envision a bevy of male/female swimsuit models... most will want to make you turn away.)
(2) Click HERE - Over 80 nude/almost nude frames of participants… This YouTube video actually comes with a warning !
(3) Click HERE - This video is a must see, See 3:30 - 4:40. Do you know how crazy this is? "You create everything in your own life AND everything in the world." In other words, if a meteor kills someone in Japan - YOU CREATED IT. Every abortion in the world? YOU CREATED IT. The goal of World Peace from the "Creative Peacemaker" (Jo Englesson) is clearly delusional. "Creating castles in the sky with the intent on living there" seems to be a prerequisite for cult leaders. They live in fantasy and interpret it as real. People mistake this for charisma.
(4) Nudity and sleaze. See HERE (YouTube took down the video because of the nudity within Gratitude Training)
(5) Divorces, Relapses etc. Click HERE
(6) "Pre-promising" True friends don't recruit their friends into GT. Click HERE
(7) Founder Jo Englesson - A snip from her video "We are not a cult... but actually we are." Click HERE
(8) Interview with an alleged GT trainer. Click HERE.
BRAINWASHER # ONE... CHRIS DESANTI IS TRAINER FOR PART ONE (below)
ABOVE (Jo E's poor attempt at humor... "drinking Kool Aid"
The fact that she spends 28 minutes explaining the the "cult" is evidence it is a cult.
The three "interns" at New Beginnings (everyone in next 2 pics are GT grads)
Elliott Rivera, Khia "Luna" Clark, Leland Koble (co-owner NB). Thomas Mills III
Next pic... Khia "Luna" Clark, Elliott Rivera, Thomas Mills III, Bonnie Lazarus (co-owner NB)
LELAND KOBLE and BONNIE LAZARUS are romantic partners living in Miramar, FL
HOW DOES NEW BEGINNINGS PAY FOR A 2M house and 3 helpers?
What are they doing?
Yvette Reyes (left) GT instructor and attorney for GT
Laurie Emery (right) - a real "swinger" for a Boca Psychologist