WBTRUTH

Sunday, May 10, 2015

DO YOU HAVE YOUR SLICE OF WILKES-BARRE CORRUPTION?

There is one week remaining... contractors... vendors... drug dealers... have you paid in? (Oh that's right... the dealers are already protected by the Leighton/Brown Sherman Hills Task force which has been absolutely ferocious!!) You know the rules: Pay to play !! George Brown is open for business. 

Leighton has paid. He gets a big piece. George Brown carries a big eraser. 
Rosenn Jenkins and Greenwald has paid. $5,000 ought to get them something! (They may have an incentive because they live off of city corruption and would starve if Tony George won.) 
Pay now or go hungry!!!



PEOPLE OF WILKES BARRE...


IF YOU BENEFIT FROM CORRUPTION... VOTE GEORGE BROWN

IF YOU VALUE INTEGRITY... VOTE TONY GEORGE


A message: I was speaking to George Brown after a City Hall meeting. In his "smoothie way" he was acknowledging that "Cars for Cash" had become my passion. And it was. Trust me folks... I am no better than you... if you were in the poor single mom homes like I was in cold January... and saw the impact of a family without a car... you would have done what you could to help. In many ways our area is still a very giving area and we have big hearts.

I speak now of one mother. It was about 7 degrees out and she had a low paying job near the mall. She had two kids. Her co-workers were nice enough to pick her up. But obviously this was not a permanent solution. I felt sorry for her because of "cabin fever." I can't imagine being stuck where she was and not being able to get out. Groceries? She had to walk (in frigid temperatures). Kids' Doctor appointment? Beg for a ride. All because LAG stole her car.

Like most of you... I couldn't bare to see what was in front of me. Lou Jasikoff (WB Independent Gazette) was with me this night and he can confirm the scene.

So... like most people would in this area... I helped her. I may have helped more than most people would have... but the amount isn't the point. She had plans to move to Raleigh, NC and these plans were dashed. I was able to get her there. We are still in touch.

My point to this is George Brown was keenly aware of what I had done. BUT AS A PAID CITY COUNCILMAN HE CHOSE TO SUPPORT CORRUPTION... TO SUPPORT LEIGHTON... TO SUPPORT LEO GLODZIK. FOR YEARS !!!!

Even WBRE's Joe Holden asked me... how can you show up for the council meetings knowing that Brown/Barrett/Merritt/Lavelle were taking a dive for Leighton. I told him it was hard to stare at corruption directly in the face. Only Tony George stood against Leighton. He was the only one.

Anyone that took the corrupt and greedy stance that Brown did is not worthy to be Mayor. He is not worthy of a lot of things. 

Which speak louder?    Actions or words?   Choose wisely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment