WBTRUTH

Thursday, November 19, 2015

JARED KANE TO PLEAD GUILTY: IS KATHY KANE GETTING OFF?

JARED KANE TO PLEA GUILTY -  SEE  HERE. It is sad that the public has to put pressure to see justice carried out equally. Question: Did Kathy Kane forge signatures and is she being let off? Looks like they are short on charges.

HOW IT STARTED... SEE HERE.


Three Dirty Kanes
=================================
Below... from Friday
MOM: "I'll rip out your trachea." (below)

Times Tribune

As you may have read in yesterday's blog, it is alarming that a President Judge (Hughes) dips into Republican politics and appoints a grossly tainted Salavantis supporter. 

THE DA HAS CROSSED OVER INTO THE JUDICIARY. I WOULD NOT TRUST MY GRANDMOTHER IN THAT COURTHOUSE.

I AM NOT ASHAMED TO REPEAT THAT VOUGH THREATENED ME WITH 90 DAYS IN JAIL in SEPTEMBER FOR A SUMMARY OFFENSE IF I DID NOT PLEAD GUILTY. 

I HAD A CLEAN RECORD. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, NOR FRANK SORICK'S MIND (who was with me), THAT THIS WAS A SCHEME WORKED BETWEEN SANGUEDOLCE AND SALAVANTIS AND JUDGE VOUGH.  
VOUGH IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND IS UNDER REVIEW BY THE DISCIPLINARY BOARD. WHEN IS THE NEXT ELECTION? It will take more than $170,000 to overcome me as my blog grows exponentially. (Shout out to Molly Morabito... the only one not to take tainted attorney money in the last judicial race. The people will back you!)

There is so much corruption that the point is nearing where I may just take the gloves off completely and let people know what I know... friend and foe alike alike. Hughes worked for (took advantage of; milked) my (now dead) father for 25 years. For now I will leave it at that with a warning that I know more about Dick Hughes than anyone but his wife. If he seems genuinely interested in you - he's not. The corruption better end. 


1979
me top left; Hughes bottom right (Joe Kluger to left of Hughes)

Is anyone going to tell me the President Judge knows of no corruption that needs to be reported? The corruption that US Attorney Peter Smith was talking about yesterday? I am not making it up, folks. Hughes is in charge of the Magistrates. What has he done to clean up Tupper of Kingston and Kane in Wilkes-Barre? Has he forced Kane into rehab? Nothing. Hughes plays dumb and thinks only for himself. You can count on absolutely nothing with him. He would put his career ahead of someone's life.

YOU CANT TOUCH ME - DO YOU NOW WHO I AM?

(1) Friday marks 6 months of the Salavantis Florida Protection plan for Jared Kane. It does not take 6 months to figure out forgeries. This is an absolute disgrace perpetrated by our DA who has the self esteem of a 6th grade school girl and continues to be manipulated.

"I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TRACHEA"... CLETTA SALAVANTIS (DA'S MOM)

(2) Who among us gets away with hitting a cop in the face? Stefanie's trashy mom - that's who. Justice needs to be applied evenly. If our DA had any measure of honesty... she would have filed the charges herself.  See incident report below.


Crawford has expressed beliefs her lawyers “deliberately sabotaged” her double-murder case.
(3) 13 murders remain unsolved. This number only rises... it never goes down. A tough case could mean a loss for Salavantis. This would put a blemish on the "100 %" conviction rate.  She is more concerned with her conviction rate than the families of victims. Holly Ann Crawford (below) accused her attorneys of tanking.
CRAWFORD

Don't think for a second that this isn't possible. You don't think lawyers around here wouldn't tank for Salavantis and keep her 100 % conviction rate... and in return she could offer them a case "to be tossed later." Holly Ann Crawford is a nobody. It would be nothing top toss her under a bus for a favor. Salvantis tossed 189 cases. Don't you think attorneys were part of this? 

We know Sanguedolce's law firm was received some tossed cases. They threaten to sue me (through Kobby of all people) and I say - please do. I will sue you back "like there's no tomorrow." You don't have a prayer. I have documents proving your corruption.   

We don't have justice... we have a game of cards going at the court house. It is the wild west. Don't kid your self. And it will only get worse as favors are used to cover other favors.


(from above)  "I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TRACHEA"... CLETTA SALAVANTIS (STEFANIE'S S MOM)



^



No comments:

Post a Comment