WBTRUTH

Friday, September 20, 2013

Gerard Dessoye hits new low

I say this clearly and substantially to the state police, FBI, DA, and Attorney General and whoever is free to view this... 

 IT IS IMPROPER FOR WB POLICE CHIEF GERARD DESSOYE TO USE HIS POSITION AS A WEAPON AGAINST HIS CRITICS. 

- HE IS ENGAGING IN THE MOST SERIOUS FORM OF CORRUPTION AND HE SHOULD BE REMOVED AND PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

IS there no remedy in Pa for a rogue, retribution hungry, corrupt, alcohol/drug addicted chief?


There were some bizarre and ridiculous charges filed against me and I would like to inform the readers of what I have been receiving over the last three months or so.

A person has been consistently sending me lurid and obscene letters with no return address. Typically I received two per week (See examples at bottom). The letters were so graphic and creepy that I knew it had to be coming from a person who is deeply disturbed. I forwarded every letter to the state police. Many I wouldn’t even open.

I have evidence to prove who it is. I am sure. I will share with appropriate authorities.

On about the 15th letter I decided I had the right to tell this person to stop her lurid mailings.

Knowing this person is disturbed, I contacted her earlier this week (about 80 days after receiving the first grotesque letter). I tried to be compassionate. I asked her if she would get counseling that I would forego any and all legal action against her. She instead lied to me some more pretending “she doesn’t know who I was.” She will need to be a world class liar in court if she expects to get away with that one.

I next sent her a copy of the charges I planned to file against her… both as a courtesy and because I really wanted these crazy mailings to stop! Many people have also told me she is a “section 8” queen and the collective incomes in her Sherman Hills unit vastly exceeds the threshold. They see her as a cheat. I reported this to Sherman Hills after she became combative with me.

A WB policeman called me after I phoned her. He said “Don’t call her again.” I haven’t. The situation was closed. Then an officer told me not to send her any messages regarding copies of the charges… “just do what you need to do to file charges.” I said that will be fine.

I brought the charges I wanted filed against her to the Forty Fort police. A few hours later I learned that she had filed almost the same charges against me. Of course… the police had “cleared” this issue with the instruction not to “contact her.” That was the deal. Then why did I find out later that charges I filed against her were filed against me? The officers did their work professionally and this result is NOT where they were heading with all this.

We all know the deal… cops and other city workers will jump off the Market Street Bridge if ordered. Otherwise they would be blackballed and likely be eased out. This is no secret.

You are in better standing with the Chief if you have accepted a bribe rather than not. To repeat… You are in better standing with the Chief if you have accepted a bribe rather than not.

DESSOYE?    If these charges weren’t steered by Gerard Dessoye - he minimally is responsible for them as WB Chief of police. I say this clearly and substantially to the state police, FBI, DA, and Attorney General and whoever is free to view this – IT IS IMPROPER FOR DESSOYE TO USE HIS POSITION AS A WEAPON AGAINST HIS CRITICS. HE IS ENGAGING IN THE MOST SERIOUS FORM OF CORRUPTION AND HE SHOULD BE REMOVED. THERE ARE UNSOLVED MURDERS AND THIS IS WHERE HE FOCUSES ATTENTION? UNBELIEVABLE!!

Once… Twice…
Dessoye has already tried to convict me of Trespassing charges (behind the police station) after I was the only one EVER to receive a citation. A that time
-         He ignored the illegal tags on John Majikes’s truck
-         He said “there was nothing he could do” about this bribe.
-         But he could go after this for Trespassing
In this instance…
-         He could find out if this deranged lady is sending me disgusting mail
-         He could find out if this lady is breaking the section 8 housing rules at Sherman Hills
-         But he files charges against me solely because I – one day – told this lady to stop

I am not the reason and he has substance abuse problems.
I am not the reason he protected his “heroin honey” and a drug house.
I am not responsible for his blanket protection of LAG Towing
This individual needs to look in the mirror and take responsibility for his actions.


The fact that he is hitching his wagon to an alleged Sherman Hills Section 8 welfare queen is very telling. CHARGES NEED TO BE FILED AGAINST DESSOYE FOR ABUSING HIS OFFICE. HE IS HARRASSING ME!!!


The caption in lower right says "This is what my brain looks like... should I shoot it.

Please file the following against Cathy Bella… just like the Dallas police did for a Dallas man who was recently getting obscene letters from an anonymous source.


§ 2706.  Terroristic threats.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of
     terroristic threats if the person communicates, either directly
     or indirectly, a threat to:
            (1)  commit any crime of violence with intent to
        terrorize another;

§ 2709.  Harassment.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of
     harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another,
     the person:
           
          (3)  engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits
        acts which serve no legitimate purpose;
            (4)  communicates to or about such other person any lewd,
        lascivious, threatening or obscene words, language, drawings
        or caricatures;
            (5)  communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner;
 
§ 2709.1.  Stalking.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of stalking
     when the person either:
            (2)  engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly
        communicates to another person under circumstances which
        demonstrate or communicate either an intent to place such
        other person in reasonable fear of bodily injury or to cause
        substantial emotional distress to such other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment