WBTRUTH

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The truth about the police report

50,000 VIEWS    THANK YOU READERS
The most successful local blog ever!!
0 = Refutations to the facts I present. Not one.

This has been a great medium to shine light on darkness.
Police need to be police... and not predators who stalk those they don't like. Unfortunately I am experiencing this below as the the WB police try and intimidate me with nonsense charges. They are messing with the wrong guy.

A crazed individual who has been sending me the creepy and disgusting messages below has tried to "turn the tables" on me by accusing me of harassment and stalking. The Citizens Voice published the police report while completely ignoring the feedback I gave reporter Chris Hong. Like most of these reports... many took it to be "gospel truth." Nothing could be further than the truth! All I have done is contact the harasser/stalker because I wanted these menacing and obscene messages to stop. I then "facebooked" pending charges both as courtesy and as a further attempt to have her stop.

So... the WBPD is framing my attempt to have the harrassment terminated as harrassment (and stalking) itself. Using this line of thinking... one who stands up to a mugger would be deemed as a harrasser as well. Apparently, in Wilkes-Barre, one has no right to tell another person to stop abhorrent behavior.

Here is one example (more examples below):

What the police report doesn't include...
The police report does not include these alarming types of messages below (that were sent to me for months). I stopped opening them and began sending them to the state police.

I told Officer Rittel of the WBPD on Tuesday (Sep 17th) that I had been receiving these grotesque letters. I told him who I was in contact with the state police and asked that he (Rittel) contact them as well. Did he? It appears not.

So... if you were in my shoes... wouldn't it be appropriate to tell the sender of theses messages to stop? That is all I did. 

It appears that the filing of the police report was an orchestrated event... or at least something to celebrate. Perhaps they had cake and soda. I say this because Dana Cope's wife posted the police report on "Crime Watch" minutes after it was filed. It appears that certain cops were a bit too happy about this report. Bluntly stated - there are red flags here. They obviously didn't look into the leads I gave them and took as gospel the words of a Sherman Hills section 8 (alleged) cheat who appears to have profound psychiatric issues.
Fortunately I have evidence that will clearly show this person to be a profound liar.
More letters I received below (state police have many more)...















The caption in lower right above says "This is what my brain looks like... should I shoot it?"



Charges:

LYING TO POLICE (whichever statute this is)

FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT   (whichever statute this is)


§ 2706.  Terroristic threats.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of
     terroristic threats if the person communicates, either directly
     or indirectly, a threat to:
            (1)  commit any crime of violence with intent to
        terrorize another;

§ 2709.  Harassment.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of
     harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another,
     the person:
           
          (3)  engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits
        acts which serve no legitimate purpose;
            (4)  communicates to or about such other person any lewd,
        lascivious, threatening or obscene words, language, drawings
        or caricatures;
            (5)  communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner;
 
§ 2709.1.  Stalking.
        (a)  Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of stalking
     when the person either:
            (2)  engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly
        communicates to another person under circumstances which
        demonstrate or communicate either an intent to place such
        other person in reasonable fear of bodily injury or to cause
        substantial emotional distress to such other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment