WBTRUTH

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Important Clarification re:Leighton

The Times Leader added the clarification below. It is always a rotten feeling to be fingered for something you did not do. 

Clarifications rarely make people "whole." However in this case I am trying to do the best I can.

I give my regrets to Mayor Leighton who may have suffered needlessly over this mistake.

I hope the perpetrator is arrested soon.



TIMES LEADER
October 28. 2013 11:47PM
Story Tools
PrintPrint | E-MailEMail | SaveSave |  Hear Generate QR Code QR
Send to Kindle


 
A story printed Friday on page 1A should have said Mayor Tom Leighton had been briefed about an assault that happened last Saturday along South Main Street; however, he did not know of any arrests or new developments in the investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment