WBTRUTH

Monday, March 31, 2014

A W-B CRIME? ONLY IF THE CORRUPT DESSOYE SAYS IT IS



I cannot emphasize how serious this issue is. You give up your rights in W-B if your car is stolen... or if you are a critic... or if Dessoye doesn't like you. Consider ~ 500 -1,000 people had their cars stolen and were given no legal recourse. None!

The "DEATH LOOP" below was put together by me from first hand experience with multiple LAG victims and other matters.

I politely ask the DA to provide an outlet for victims. By seemingly (from my own experience) tossing out the personal criminal complaints you receive... you have unwittingly become part of the "DEATH LOOP" (which you may not have known).

THIS MUCH POWER TO CROOKED POLICE CHIEFS. DESSOYE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. 

I have received 27 disgusting and lewd letters. FF police (Chief Hunsinger), after contact with WB police (who seek only retribution)... would not help me. At what point would he help me? Do I have to wait for a bullet through my window? If it was his wife would he do nothing? This type of corrupt, selective enforcement must end.

I also know a girl who was stalked by a cop (former boyfriend) in a small west side town. The chief purposely ignored her pleas and protected his fellow cop. She had nowhere to go. She bought a gun. 


Good police work?
Is this what we have come to?

THE DA CAN "BREAK THE LOOP" IMMEDIATELY BY
ALLOWING CITIZENS WHO ARE BLOCKED BY THEIR LOCAL POLICE TO:

1) ALLOW CITIZENS TO FILE COMPLAINTS

2) BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

CAN'T YOU SEE?
I MEAN REALLY... CAN'T YOU SEE?

IT WAS A "DEATH LOOP" THAT HAD "KIDS FOR CASH" FLOURISH
THIS IS ANOTHER. HAVE WE LEARNED ANYTHING?


"DEATH LOOP"


No comments:

Post a Comment