WBTRUTH

Friday, March 7, 2014

Dr. Seuss meets Kathy Kane


In honor of the highest paid (per hour) county employee
... a Dr. Seuss rhyme


$40,000 for 2 hrs per week
= $ 400 / hr annualized

... never seen, spotted, or quoted anywhere. A ghost.



I do not like to go to work
As Controller or as clerk

I do not like credits
I do not like debits

I do not like numbers at work
Don't you cross me you jerk!



Can't you see? Can't you see?
Wegman's is the place for me.

What-oh-what is an intangible asset?
Oh just give me my grocery basket!

A note on my work door will suffice
Do not bother to knock once or thrice

My car is gone and so am I
Have you heard the specials on pumpkin pie?




I can find my husband at Katana's
He gets no action at Benni Hanna's

What's that there... a new time clock?
See King Tommy! He's one to talk!

Destroy that clock! Today! Today!
Today I say!
Without delay!











No comments:

Post a Comment