WBTRUTH

Friday, April 11, 2014

Harsh words from a LAG VICTIM

I received word from Senta Boyer, the first LAG victim I helped.

She lives in North North Carolina now... but was catching up on the news of Glodzik. Here is verbatim the E Mail she sent me.


HI MARK!!!!! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY SHUT HIS ASS DOWN!!! Just read the news about his last year arrest...smh. I see his greediness finally caught up with up him. GOOD. I hope they take him for everything.

Senta Boyer contacted me in the winter of 2012 through my old web site "Gratefulhands.net" (still in existence).

I visited her at her home with Lou Jasikoff. The hardship of having her car stolen was difficult to process. It was about 12 degrees. She had to walk from Hazel & Blackman (approximately) to a furniture store near the mall. She was making 8 dollars per hour. She had 2 kids. I like to visit homes of people I may help in case their are signs of alcohol/drug use. I saw no signs of that.


I stopped by Lag Towing and offered the exact cumulative amount for the car under LAG's predatory pricing practices. $3,200.  Leo Glodzik would not show us the car (if it was even there). Nevertheless I offered a debit payment (immediate form of payment; cannot be reversed). He refused it.


The next week Leo showed the car (above) to the papers as if to say, "See. I didn't chop it up." In reality what he was showing the world the car he stole because the week before he was offered full payment for it.

In the meantime I purchased Senta Boyer a "new" used car (see below). It is this car that enabled her to move to North Carolina. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE HARDSHIP THAT IS PLACED ON A POOR FAMILY WHEN THEIR CAR IS STOLEN!!


CREDIT UNION FOUL PLAY?     Consider a likely scenario...
1)  Poor, black, female taken advantage of
2)  She is price gouged to the point her car is stolen
3)  Some dirty W-B cop uses the VIN on the stolen car to get a dirty loan (Senta Boyer still had her title; see below!!).
4)  This explains why Glodzik would not take $3,200 for the car... because he couldn't sell the "collateral" on a dirty loan.


Responses:  
W-B POLICE   They laughed at me
MAYOR  LEIGHTON   Nothing
CHIEF OF POLICE DESSOYE   Nothing
DA   Ignored Senta Boyer.  See 1st page of criminal complaint:    

THE DA MUST CHANGE ITS POLICIES IMMEDIATELY.

VICTIMS LIKE SENTA BOYER HAVE ZERO
AVENUES FOR JUSTICE.

YOU CANNOT EXPECT A CLEAN SYSTEM WITH A DIRTY POLICE CHIEF/MAYOR AND DIRTY COPS.

WHY WAS THIS WOMAN IGNORED?
YOU ARE VICTIMIZING HER A SECOND TIME BY FORCING HER TO FILE A COMPLAINT THROUGH A CORRUPT POLICE FORCE.

SIMPLE SOLUTION: HAVE ONE ADVOCATE AT THE DA OFFICE TO LISTEN TO THOSE WHO HAD THEIR COMPLAINTS BLOCKED. CAN'T YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE ONE ASST DA FULFILL THIS ROLE?

ANY GOOD  BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION HAS "CHECKS AND BALANCES." THE W-B POLICE DEPT HAS OPERATED LIKE A LAWLESS AND CORRUPT FRATERNITY. SEE FLOWCHART BELOW:









No comments:

Post a Comment