WBTRUTH

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WB POLICE CORRUPTION... WORSE THAN YOU CAN FATHOM


How is it that Glodzik is allowed to circumvent the 911 system and instead call his police buddies like they are his personal security detail? It is the WBPD who are under investigation along with Glodzik. This smells.

I hope the DA/ State police / internal affairs / FBI must investigate this matter. It is way too eerily close to how I have been treated by WB cops.

I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD COMING FROM WB COPS OR GLODZIK.

WHEN LAG DESTROYED MY STEERING AFTER I WAS TOWED - I ASKED FOR AN INCIDENT REPORT:

NOT ONE OF FOUR COPS ASKED ME WHAT WAS THE MATTER. NOT ONE. THEY WOULD NOT TALK TO ME.

FIRST... LEO GLODZIK laid out how I could commit insurance fraud to get my $200 back. I would not do this.

Dana Cope... First words to me "I don't give a F*ck about your car." He had a female "college ride along" with him. What a horrible example he set. See pic below.

Kenneth Jones... Locked himself inside LAG Towing with Leo Glodzik. Never even talked to me other than to say "You disgust me... I don't want to look at your face." He then lied the next day to me at police station when I asked for the names of the officers at LAG Towing. He said there were only 2 there. He and Harden. See pic below.

Kenneth Jones' partner    I knocked on his passenger seat window to talk to him. He looked straight ahead an ignored me.

Bill Harden was yelling at me so loudly he was purple and veins appeared in his neck. What I would give for one cage fight with this bully hiding behind a badge. I truly hate this man. Yes. Hate.

NOTE:  I took a polygraph test regarding what happened that day and I easily passed. It was then that I went public.




(Kenneth Jones and partner in cruiser; outside is 
Dana Cope and college "ride along." Harden came later.)

At the Magistrate Hearing.  The cop (forget his name) LIED. He said he saw Leo Glodzik properly hook up my car. Consider... to do this he would have had to lie on the concrete on his back next to Leo Glodzik. Does anybody think he did this?

18 months later... Brian Gist cited me for trespassing because I took a picture of illegal LAG plates on the "bribe" truck that John Majikes was driving. About 15 cops showed up... because I took a picture.

ALL of the cops knew that Majikes was driving with illegal tags for years... and did nothing.

I was the only one out of thousands to be cited for this reason.

Chief Gerard Dessoye in the papers said, "We will not enforce the no trespassing behind the police station... except for ROBBINS... he was there at an odd hour." (10:50 PM)

At the hearing well known alcoholic and philanderer Magistrate Marty Kane wouldn't let me argue that the 14th Amendment was being violated by virtue of selective enforcement. Marty Kane said I "needed an attorney" if I want to make the argument. This makes no sense. It came from a man whose brain has been sauced by alcohol for years.

I then sent a report to the Judicial Review Board citing Marty Kane's alcohol abuse, cheating, and reported cocaine use at the FOP. My very simple point was that you cannot park this outside behavior at the "Magistrate door." His integrity is chronically compromised.

Ultimately the trespassing charge was dismissed in Luzerne County Court.

A crazy lady has been sending me disgusting and lewd letters. 30 in all. Received two more this past week. I called this crazed person to get some help (psychological).

Despite me receiving these disgusting and lewd letters - I get charged with harassment and stalking  3 days after I spoke with her on phone. (despite me never seeing her in my life... phone time was 2 minutes and 35 second).

Then 3 days later the charges are arbitrarily changed to harassment and lewd lascivious communication.

Here's the "kicker"   At the preliminary hearing the cop (DeHaut) that talked to this crazy lady (on the night I called) said she never complained that I swore at her or used foul language the night he talked to her.This was simply "added" 6 days later. I was shocked that a WB cop actually told the truth. Apparently my report was doctored by someone else (likely Dessoye).

Clear cut, right? There is no case here? Wrong. Magistrate ("I throw everything to the cops")  Donald Whitaker has sent it to a jury trial.  A jury trial over whether or not I swore at someone. A misdemeanor charge. For real. 

When I tried to file a complaint against this crazy lady... the WB cops colluded with the very crooked FF chief Hunsinger and Officer Stone. I was not allowed to file a complaint. The reason? I was told it was like dueling PFA's. If you don't understand this don't feel bad... it makes absolutely no sense.

I have an open invitation for both Hunsinger and I to take a lie detector test to see who is telling the truth and who is lying about how this was handled. Hunsinger won't because he knows he has fed me a string of lies.

I am sick of trying to find the good cops amongst the filthy scum pit that is the WB police and the Magistrates that enable them to get away with their lies and fabrications.

They are not cops. They are a filthy gang led by known alcoholic Chief Dessoye reporting to another known alcoholic named Thomas Leighton. This is the most crooked police force imaginable. 

Other related facts:
1) Leo Glodzik is a co-defendant with the WB cops and Dessoye in regards to LAG towing records. You may recall the raid last year at the police station.
2) Leo Glodzik is co-defendant with the WB cops and Dessoye in the credit union raid where cops were taking loans out on stolen cars from LAG Towing.
3) As a co-defendant with the cops... would it be any surprise if Aleksandra O'Donohue..is being shafted?
4) Leo Glodzik made an end run around the mandatory call that one must make to 911. Instead he called his buddy. Gee... I wonder how this is going to turn out?
5) Leo is quoted: "The cop asked me what I wanted to do with her." Really? Leo gets to call the shots?
6) I question the qualifications of city spokesman, Liza Prokopf, Why? Her experience is that she was Leighton's personal trainer at the YMCA.

How can someone like Aleksandra O'Donohue file anyway? The WB police won't file on her behalf. It is rigged.

She and others are stuck. Just like I was stuck when the WB police told FF Chief Hunsinger to stonewall me in filing charges against the crazed letter writer.

DA...  ARE LISTENING? YOU MUST PROVIDE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE TO PRESS CHARGES OTHER THAN THE POLICE.

The JUSTICE SYSTEM is not an HMO where "primary doctors" are gate-keepers. You cannot give corrupt cops and chiefs the power to "snuff" criminal complaints from honest citizens whose only "crime" is to criticize the police force.

YOU REPRESENT THE PEOPLE - NOT THE POLICE.

YOU MUST LET PEOPLE LIKE ME OR THE NEXT VICTIM COME DIRECTLY TO YOU.

THE WB POLICE ARE AS CORRUPT AS ANY UNIT IN THE COUNTRY.  TWO FBI INVESTIGATIONS !!!   





No comments:

Post a Comment