WBTRUTH

Thursday, June 12, 2014

WB cops caught on tape

It may not be what you are thinking. I was in my car outside the Wilkes-Barre Movie complex and noticed WB Officer Hilpp tending to a man so drunk that he couldn't get up.

I decided to take pictures and tape it.



(NYC cop providing boots)

Soon WB Officer Gist showed up with a few other officers (who I did not recognize). Soon EMS and the fire department showed up. I suppose there is no harm in this many people showing up if there weren't any other calls.

There have been stories (rumors) that police have roughed up homeless people. That was not the case here. Nor am I implying that this is a fact. This drunken man (who soiled himself) was treated with great respect.

I am not exactly sure where they took this man but if he is able to remember it - or read this blog - he will know that he was treated with kindness. One never knows what kind act may push an alcoholic into recovery. Maybe this was it for him. 

Maybe... just maybe... a life was saved. 

Good job, guys.

Mathew 25:45 "And I will answer, 'When you refused to help the least of these my brothers, you were refusing help to me. (not the case here).

James 2:8 Yes indeed, it is good when you truly obey our Lord's command, "You must love and help your neighbors just as much as you love and take care of yourself."

PS   I would be happy to share footage and would like to recognize others if someone wants to contact me through this site. I would be happy to oblige. We need some good news!

131,000 views on this site.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment