WBTRUTH

Saturday, October 3, 2015

TONY GEORGE HASN'T WALKED MY WALK


PINNED INTRODUCTION: I know for myself that by putting myself out there by buying cars for victims of LAG Towing and paying for 3 funerals and medical bills and taxes to preserve homes 

... and exposing the LAG Towing story and the loaner car/credit union story and forcing corrupt individuals out of office

... I have been selectively targeted by police and the DA and have been denied the ability to file my own charges (FF Police via coercion from WB Police and repeatedly by DA), have been set up by Dessoye's police (using a severely mentally ill person), and have gone to court 9 times from corrupt officials.... even threatened with 90 days in jail if I didn't plead guilty to a summary offense (the extent of my record) for 2:40 phone call (with no profanity as falsely alleged by Times Leader)

 I am working on my second Masters (MBA in 1996... now Religious leadership/social transformation). It is because of the work I have done that I was accepted at a top tier university. Most people don't realize there is more to Christianity than memorizing verses.

I encourage you to listen as I have "walked the walk" more than anyone in this county. Right down the middle.

Below is polygraph I had to take from Day 1 because Dessoye's cops would say I am lying. In fact Chief Gerard Dessoye himself lied at a City Council meeting anyway. "DO NOTHING" TONY GEORGE OFFERED NOTHING AS A COUNCIL MEMBER.


I am very upset in that the man I fought so hard for (and likely landed the election for) has let me down so greatly. I speak of Tony George against George Brown. I have since found out that Tony George is not the man I thought he was. Tony George broke a promise when he held a "pay to play" $ 250 dinner and I am disgusted to find out he did not deny participating in Gas-Gate when questioned publically by Leighton.

I am additionally nervous about deals made with Salavantis which one can only describe as a path to hell. Haven't we had enough? He even appears to want to take after Salavantis as he is in running to be the clumsy oaf who gets paid the most and does the least. He has farmed out the Mayor's duties and he hasn't even started. I guess after her latest gift, Salavantis may be in the running for city solicitor.

THERE ARE TOO MANY RED FLAGS, FOLKS

I consider it a crime, if not a solemn obligation, for a police chief to not report a crime when he knows of one. Well, what really bothers me (and I hope bothers you) is that many unpaid citizen activists put themselves at risk (Mark Robbins, Frank Sorick, Brenda Meehan, Bestsy Summers, Linda Urban, Lou Jasikoff, Tedd Max, Karen Ceppa-Hirko and more) while paid City Councilman Tony George (and forrmer police chief) did nothing. 


There is is no way Tony George can deny what you are about to read.


KING's does not want you to see this either. They gave Gerard Dessoye a safe landing. 
which was richly undeserved. And we know that Tony George is now friends with the 
unscrupulous Pres Ryan of King's. Feeling comfortable?
.

                                    Dessoye 


                                                                                        Insert Tony George
Ryan and Leighton

Gerard Dessoye protected a drug house while he was chief and was an active addict himself. What were the purposes of his secret meetings with heroin addict Catherine Meehan?
- Heroin and/or narcotics?
- Sex?
- Was he funding the arrangement and was he profiting from the drug house?

WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING

These are fair questions when you read the phone logs of complaints to the police and the nature of some of the complaints (below). It is not reasonable to assume the drug house was not protected given the enormous volume of calls made to the police regarding 252 McLean Street.

The calls were made by Brenda Meehan (Catherine's sister) who was trying to protect her young daughter on the other half of the double (254 McLean). Brenda Meehan was financially locked to her living situation as are many people. The house is owned by three sisters which made it complicated.


Salvantis and Dessoye....





WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING



WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING




WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING





WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING

WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING





POLICE REPORTS (sampling) made against heroin addict and former NY state prison inmate Catherine Meehan (attempted murder for stabbing a pregnant woman in the belly). Her boyfriend at 252 McLean Street also a heroin addict.



WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING








WHAT DID TONY GEORGE DO?   NOTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment