WBTRUTH

Thursday, May 25, 2017

GT Computer Hack that (ilegally) went unreported


RETURN TO HOME PAGE   CLICK HERE

EVIDENCE THAT GRATITUDE TRAINING STUDENTS  HAVE HAD THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION HACKED.  

ALSO REVEALED: Gratitude Training SUICIDE...


3 JO ENGLESSON OWES $500,000 FOR NOT TELLING YOU. (Google Florida statutes business responsibility for disclosing hacked information or personal data loss)




REDACTED CONVERSATION below to protect my children and other innocents and otherwise. Fully unredacted conversation will be sent to proper authorities. As an extra blanket of protection… the unredacted conversation was sent to a safe legal authority months ago.  Thus, there is full 100 per cent corroboration around time of conversation.

FACEBOOK CONVERSATION: “Jon” will be used below as person reaching out to me. This conversation occurred after JULY 2017. Jon volunteers to testify which is good. But he would have to testify anyway under the law anyway. The staff person in “Jon’s” spot now, according to Gratitude Training, is New Beginnings owner and alleged sex trafficker Bonnie Lazarus (who goes by “Slave Bonnie” within the secretive BDSM empire).
THE CONVERSATION
From Jon: Hi there. I have a question...  what are you planning on doing with GT? I may have some info that would be helpful to you but want to know what your plan is.

Mark:    THINK OF ME AS THE "LEAH REMINI"OF GRATITUDE TRAINING. (Leah Remini hosted HBO special where she exposed SCIENTOLOGY). I DO WHAT I DO TO PREVENT THE VULNERABLE (MOSTLY YOUNG) FROM BEING BRAINWASHED AND ENTRAPPED WITHIN THIS CULT. I DO WHAT I DO TO HELP HEAL FAMILIES THAT HAVE BEEN TORN APART BY THIS NASTY CULT. I DO WHAT I DO TO POINT OUT THE DANGERS... OF THE SPLIT THAT OCCURS WHEN LOVED ONES ARE SUCKED INTO THE CULT AND OTHERS REMAIN OUTSIDE IT. THESE TWO WORLDS CANNOT CO-EXIST.


Jon:  Anyway I have info on how Jo mangages confidential information. Working with her definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.  I didn't like 'enrollment" from the beginning and mostly I didn't do it.


Mark: We weren’t told up front we had to do that or volunteer for them. It was coerced. It is fraud. Simple.  Did u read about the girl posing naked for cash and food?


Jon: yeah...


Mark: Despicable. And everyone encouraged her!!


Jon: really


Mark: Read the posts. People would take photos but no one was giving her food.


Jon: I read what you said about it and I can picture that happening...


Mark: Raunchy and debased. Anything u can add to investigation is good.


Jon: I worked on IT services for Jo when their website got hacked earlier this year I was the one who fixed it for them but here is the thing… private information was exposed.


Mark: OK


Jon: All the people who done the trainings.  All their personal info and reason they list for doing the trainings was all made available to hackers and still is as far as I know


Jon: I told Jo that legally she was obligated to notify all the customers who's information was compromised. She didn't do that, needless to say and instead posted about how everyone should help her and gave them new ways to enroll more people while the site was down but didn't do anything to take responsibility.


Jon: So private info was available to hackers and God knows where that info went. Jo never commissioned me or anyone else to do a full investigation.


Mark: OK... and she had legal responsibilities


Jon: But the old site was like cracker jack box. She has a legal responsibility to protect her customers’ information and she has a responsibility to notify them if something happens she did neither of those things.


Jon:  I will testify about it if you want me to


Mark: Great   Read about the psychotic break of a young woman on blog. NEW! EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISES FROM PARTS 1 and 2... See Number 3 in my table of contents. We can talk later. Thank you for your help.


Jon: I really didn't feel right about the way she handled her site being hacked. I thought this was a clear violation of customers rights and lack of concern for doing the right thing.


Jon: At least one person has committed suicide in GT as well. Anyway I will let you go but please stay in touch and let me know what happens. I will testify.

Mark: Mailing out brochures that misrepresent the program is federal mail fraud in FL, NC etc  VERY BOTTOM OF MY BLOG ARE GOOD LINKS 





No comments:

Post a Comment