WBTRUTH

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The Wide net of trafficking

RETURN TO HOME PAGE   CLICK HERE

A WIDE NET SEX TRAFFICKING AND CORRUPTION
FBI... to the police... to the Mayor and City Council

SUNLIGHT AND TRANSPARENCY.   BELOW... MESSAGE TO BOCA RATON MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL WHO, IN NO UNMISTAKABLE WAY, HAVE REPEATEDLY BEEN INFORMED OF A FALSE FELONY ARREST / JAILING OF ME BY THE BOCA POLICE. THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF RAMPANT SEX TRAFFICKING. 

I also have made it clear to them that my phony arrest came under the direction of FBI Agent Adam Granit (Broward County) who I have pointed to as being a protector (minimally) of sex trafficking. (Note: charges were dropped after I indicated that the police report was doctored and I wanted a jury trial to present these facts). 

The overarching issue here relates to sex trafficking and those who wish to fight it. 

The grave implications...
(1) The power of the badge can and will be used used to exact retribution against an activist.
(2) The same power can be abused in attempts to destroy the credibility of an activist.
(3)  A message is being sent (by the law) to thoroughly honest and earnest sex trafficking activists that their efforts will likely come with severe personal sacrifices.

Here is message sent to the Boca Raton Mayor and City council (amplified for clarity): 

"As you folks know and have never denied, even if you have not not verbally affirmed it, the Boca police crossed legal and ethical lines by doctoring a police report and filing a felony arrest against me. 

The body cam footage affirmed what I already knew to be true. I can share this footage with those with sincere desires. 

I am also working on the assumption that my exposure of sex trafficking (mostly in Broward) is real and easily understood by any observer. Facts and “red flags” cannot align the way they do by chance. It is statistically impossible.

If your reaction is to parse this communication with legalese or technicalities then you are completely missing the point. I own the truth here. 

I will always own the truth in this matter. Facts don’t change. The fact that I have decided to not file corruption charges at this time does not detract from the police corruption that you know has occurred and in your silence have sanctioned. Nor does it ethically dismiss you from responsibilities regarding sex trafficking and its cover up. The fact that I am not formally filing corruption charges is an act of grace.

The Boca police “took a dive” for FBI Agent Adam Granit of Broward County. Boca police acted criminally to “even a score” against me by Adam Granit who I very accurately have tied to the protection (minimally) of sex trafficking. 

The fact that the cartoonishly ridiculous arrest could take place is confirmation itself of serious misconduct. And the fact that a citizen (me) would go as far as to take and pass a polygraph (and willing to take another) seals my allegations with certainty. 

The issue is about sex trafficking. It is not about me. The conundrum I face is where the rings of responsibility end in regards to sex trafficking and the law enforcement fraud that has taken place.

Questions I have wrestled in which I have drawn parallels to the Boca Mayor and City Council:

- If the Penn State President was liable for his knowledge of the behavior of the pedophile coach Jerry Sandusky... then should the same standard be held towards a Mayor and City Council?

- Should a Mayor and city council be held responsible for knowledge of police misconduct that a citizen has made plain to see? 

- What would have been the outcome for victims of Epstein been had people with knowledge spoken up years ago? 

- What should the standard of accountability / responsibility be for those that have good reason to know that sex trafficking is occurring?

I believe the standard should be extended to officials with good reason to suspect that minors are / have been harmed. Silence is compliance.

“See something say something” has become a hackneyed and meaningless phrase. The standard needs to be “See something and verify it’s truth. Be held legally responsible for reporting it.”

I will cut no slack with law enforcement.   WBTRUTH.blogspot.com "

No comments:

Post a Comment