WBTRUTH

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good news about Chief Robert Hughes

195,000 views.  Thank you.

I have commented in the past about new WB Chief Robert Hughes over what I consider to be serious past lapses of judgment on the part of Chief Hughes. Yet unlike the last chief who tried to intimidate me via the letters from attorneys... Chief Hughes has gone about doing the best job he can. I respect that.




What I have been hearing is the professional, courteous, and humble manner in which he has conducted the affairs of Wilkes-Barre. It has been told to me that Hughes is cleaning up some of the mess the previous chief left behind.

We can only do what is in front of us and we can't change history. I am gratified that Chief Robert Hughes appears to be providing the right leadership. We cannot afford any more corruption.

I hope the trajectory continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment