Leo Glodzik to go to trial by jury November 1, 2013.
Highlights of hearing in front of Magistrate Paul Roberts of Kingston
- Leo Glodzik
- Atty Sklarosky
- Another man (in pic) who was with Glodzik and Sklarosky
- Sam Sanguedolce (Assistant DA)
- Pa State trooper Minmaug (who was part of the sting)
- Another man whom I believe works as a Luzerne County Detrective
- Based on the line of questioning, it appears (from me as an observer) that Leighton and Dessoye and the police were "on the take" (Atty Sklarosky's words) from LAG.
- Sklarosky hammered this point repeatedly and was consistently met with objections from which Magistrate consistently sustained.
- State policeman Mimnaug claims he did not tell Glodzik to take bait money (as Sklarosky suggested)
- Sklarosky questioned the source of the bait money and where it is today.
- Information was presented that the FBI possessed a stack of complaints.
- At one point last winter, when Leo Glodzik saw agents across the street at LAG, he said "Who are the boons?" (not goons, but boons).